Effective Date: 5/4/2021
1. Information We Collect
We collect information to operate our business effectively and to provide better Services to our users. We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you provide us. We collect and have access to information that you voluntarily provide us via account registration or other communication. Such information may include personal information such as your name and email address.
- Information we get from your use of our Services. We may receive information about you automatically as you navigate through our website or our hosted services, and primarily by the service providers we use to help provide the Services to our users. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through automatic tracking technologies.
2. How We Use and Share the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve the Services, to develop and provide new products and services, and to protect 3Sharp and our users. We also use the information to communicate with you, for example, to respond to your questions or requests and inform you about your account, any upcoming changes or improvements of the Services, and any new products, services or other information that you might be interested in.
We will not share your personal information (i.e., information that identifies you) with any third party outside of our organization unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent. We will share your personal information with parties outside of 3Sharp when we have your consent to do so. Except for the cases listed below, we require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- With service providers. We may engage third-party service providers to perform certain functions and assist us in providing you with and improving the Services. They may have access to your personal information needed to perform their functions.
- For legal reasons. We may share personal information with third parties if we have a good-faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- enforce our terms of service and other agreements with you, including investigation of potential violations;
- detect, prevent, investigate, mitigate, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; or
- protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of 3Sharp, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Business transfers. If we buy, or are sold to, another entity, customer information generally is included in the transferred business assets.
We may use and disclose de-identified, non-personal information in any manner, including to share it with third parties to analyze and understand general trends and usage statistics of our Services.
3. Your Access to and Control Over Information
At 3Sharp, we strive to provide our users with access to and control over their information. You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You may request to:
- see what information we have about you, if any;
- change and/or correct any information we have about you;
- have us delete any information we have about you (subject to our rights to keep it to the extent necessary to comply with applicable law, to enforce our agreements with you, or protect ourselves or others);
- opt out of future communications from us (but note that opting out of transactional communications from us may mean we cannot provide the Services to you); or
- express any concern you have about our use of your information.
In addition, our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
We strive to protect your information by using reputable third parties, such as Microsoft Azure to host our hosted services and by encrypting data. Please understand that while we take reasonable measures to safeguard your information, no Internet or online transmission is 100% secure or error free. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your device.
Our website is hosted by third-party providers who may use “cookies” or similar technologies on our website. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help improve the user’s access to that website. Cookies enable us to track the usage and interests of our users and help enhance users’ experience on our website. If you block or otherwise reject our cookies, the Services (or portions of them) may not function.
6. Do Not Track Notice
7. Age Requirement and No Information from Children
Our Services are not intended for users under eighteen (18) years of age, and we do not knowingly collect information from them. If you are under 18, please do not use or access our Services at any time or in any manner.
10. Contact Information